![]() |
| Sonata, 6 months, Second Snow |
Yep, you read that right, we FINALLY passed Puppy Fundamentals! There was great celebration in our household. After four classes our pup went from drop out, to graduate. The next class to tackle has become Household Manners.
![]() |
| Sonata, 6 months and Serenade |
![]() |
| Sonata, 7 months, Watching REAL TV |
You are saying, "What has happened this time?!" This time, it is a second case of ringworm. That's right! Her ringworm has returned. In a larger patch, on her back leg, up near her knee. I had to take her into a new vet, seeing as how my other two vets (which has been frustrating for us, AND the dog trainers) were not able to accommodate her needs. Due to this next batch, she is unable to 'play with the dogs' for the next twenty-one days.
Sonata today is seven months, two weeks, and weights 48lbs (she is a MINI Berner!)



I wrote this once, but I think I messed up and it didn't get posted. We had an Artic Fox that traveled on vacation with us to Lake Cumberland Ky for a two week camping trip. She came home with ringworm. So did I, my daughter and my daughter's friend. We treated it with OTC ringworm medicine. It's hard to get rid of. It is a fungal infection and can live dormant in the skin. It is contracted from the soil through a wound, even a scratch.
ReplyDeleteLexy's Mom.