Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cone Comes off at Two

Begging for a piece of the action (Sonata 12wks Sere 4yrs)
Well Sonata will be happy, her personal torture device will be coming off permanently at two tomorrow.   Of course, we have been taking it off for an hour here and there, just so her ears can get a rest from being pressed forward.  I am worried about one of her ears being lopped over her face.  I know it will go back with lots of pets, and massage, but I do hate even the idea that she may have a deformed ear.  Thus the reason why we have not kept the cone on her consistently these past two days.  I don't doubt that the vet will be able to figure it out, considering that half her stitches have been chewed through.
Free! (for the Moment)

I can Still Fit!!  (Sonata 12 wks)
Did I Finally Win? (Sonata 12wks and Sere 4yrs)
Along with Sona getting her stitches taken out, she is also going to be going to her first night of puppy class.  I am really hoping that there is going to be another herding breed in the group, since Sona is starting to show the tendency to herd objects.  While it is funny to watch her herd cats, I don't want to watch her herd other puppies.  Thus hopefully if she is with another breed with a tendency to herd then they will have loads of fun with each other.  I am almost wondering if I should see about finding out about herding classes for her.  Not that the club (as far as I know) offers the classes, or that I have any animals for her to practice on here-well I do have cats, but herding cats...yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the commenting!!