Monday, August 16, 2010

Count Down Part 1

Well, tonight Sonata is off of food and water.  She has been since 8:30, and she can't have any breakfast either.  It is going to be hard keeping her from the water when I take her out, since the bowl is next to the door. 
...and you Wonder why I am Tired All the Time...

That's right, she goes in for surgery tommorrow to have her dew claws removed.  I hate putting her under.  I really REALLY hate putting her under, however, when I was a kid we had a dog who got one of her dew claws caught in wire, she almost lost her leg due to the incident.  I don't want to take that chance.  It is literally one evil verses the other.  So, keep the fingers crossed, and say a little prayer for us (or a major one, your choice!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the commenting!!