![]() |
| Sonata 13 wks, Wobble Kong (First Meeting) |
This weekend we also got Sonata a Kong Wobbler. You fill the top part up with food, and then the bottom has a sand filled bottom that when the dog hits will come back upright. There is a hole on one side that will deposit the food. I have been using it for Sonata at lunch time. She loves the toy! Actually a little to much. She growled at Sere when I had it out for both of them. Guarding a toy is NOT something I want to encourage. So now, I only use it in her kennel. Which seems to suit her and Sere just fine. She hits it around the kennel, and Sere sits outside, eating any food that falls her way. No conflicts and everyone is happy.
Another amusing thing that happened this morning, about 40 to 60 geese flew up out of the swamp. First they started calling to each other, and then they began to appear over the tree line. Scared Sonata enough that she tucked tail and ran. Wish I had had Ride of the Valkyries playing!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for the commenting!!