Friday, March 4, 2011

Fun Time...

Well, it is official.  Yesterday Serenade went into heat.  While she doesn't pace like the pup does, she tends to just sit and whine.  Then she whines some more.  Then she whines some more on top of that.  Her heats are lessons in...I'll get back to you on that.

Burrowing is fun! Sonata, 9 months
Sonata is now nine months old, as of yesterday, and has a tendency to still launch herself.  Good news, bad news on that.  Good news, because I am sure that will help her out in the agility course.  Bad news, because it darn well HURTS when sixty pounds of dog lands on top of you!

On Sunday one of her trainers pulled me aside and told me that she knew that we couldn't see it, but that Sonata had grown 2 inches in the last week.  I believe it!  She fit so well in her no pull harness the class before, but I had had to let the harness out twice during the week.  By last class it was so tight, I could barely get a finger under it!  I got her a new harness on Monday, a large.  Did I mention all of this before?  If I did, I am sorry, it is rather early for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the commenting!!