Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Phone

Serenade and Sonata (13wks)
Sonata found a new toy today, my phone.  Yes, my Hero has now been puppy tested.  Thankfully it looks like most of the damage was done to the outer plastic bounce shield that I have on it, and not the phone itself.  However, there are now some toothmarks in some rather obvious places.  I need to run some more tests on it now that the slobber has finally dried on it.  Hope that it is all in working order!  Otherwise it is a $100 payment for the insurance.  At that cost I might as well get a new phone, considering that the current phone that I have is a first generation android that we got just before (a week in fact) the new one was released.

Sona (13wks) Chewing on Sere's Groomed Mane
I haven't' really done much with Sonata this week, and I really should.  It has been so hot that she runs outside, does her business, and runs right back up the stairs to get back inside.  It is supposed to be in the ninetys for the rest of this week, and then on Sunday it is supposed to drop down to 68.  Fun times for the sinuses!

2 comments:

Thank you for the commenting!!