Monday, August 30, 2010

Puppy Class

Sonata 12 wks, Comparing Growth to Flip Flop
Well, Friday we went to puppy class.  Apparently our shot records were not up to par, so I have to back into the vet's office and get them to actually write out what shots she has had, and when.  They won't take the check marks that are beside each named vaccine.  Oh, and I was told, "If you don't have the shot records, then we can't let you into the class.  We take the health of our puppies very seriously."  Hrm?  Was that an implication that I don't take the health of my dog seriously?  Yeah, I was a tad bit erked, still am actually.  So it appears I will once more be bothering the staff up at Doylestown.  They will have to write out all her shots for me I suppose.  When I asked the lady what more she wanted, she told me a computer print out of Sonata's upcoming shots.  When I informed her that my vet doesn't use a computer, she was rather disbelieving.  Ah well, I may be getting my check back this Friday.

Sonata 12 wks, Under Foot (or Desk in this Case)
Of course, during the puppy class, it turns out that Sonata is one of the largest pups, and that she is also one of the youngest.  She was terrified of the other puppies, and went to go visit all the humans sitting the chairs, while keeping a wary eye on the activity around her.  I hope she gets over this fear.  I want her to have fun! 

She turns 13 weeks tomorrow,  and last time she was weighed (on Friday) she weighed 21 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the commenting!!