![]() |
| Sonata and her Sisters (8wks) Sonata on Left |
Ahh, speaking of the fence, the father-in-law wants to shrink the size that we had talked about almost in half. IN HALF! I don't think that I like that size, there will be no room for the dogs to run. I would like them to at least have a chance to run. Thomas says that he has the final say on all fence sizes, so we will see.
The dog toys arrived yesterday, we are all ready in that area.
To top off the excitement, Serenade went into heat yesterday. We thought (read, we hoped) that we were done her wonderful time, since she was two months late. She is a light spotter anyhow, so we assumed she had simply had a stealth heat. Nope...ladies and gentlemen, we have spots!
In less then five hours Sonata comes home. Thomas is going to drive this time, so that I can hold Sonata on the way home. I am, however, going to bring our largest cat carrier (originally intended to be a small dog carrier, but I have large cats) in case she decides she doesn't want to be held. Serenade didn't want anyone to hold when we picked her up.
What else do I have to take care of to make sure everything is perfect? Hrm...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for the commenting!!