Monday, July 26, 2010

Puppies on the Mind

Three Girls at 8 weeks (Sonata in the middle)
This is going to be short, sorry I am really sleepy.

Today we went to go see the Bernese puppies, and after analyzing the two females, flipping them on their backs and doing other tests, we picked one out. She is sweet and feisty, and going to be a chewer!

I do have a few worries, that only the vet will be able to sooth over for me. I want to get her into Dr. B as soon as possible, but I want her to stay with her mom till she is a full 8 weeks old. So, we won't be getting her until next Saturday. Which also means I only have a week to puppy proof the house.

Next step is to order new toys (I went through Sere's puppy toy box, and ended up throwing out almost all the toys), and to make an appointment with the vet. Also I need to mow the lawn, and to wait for Thomas's dad to stop by and discuss what we would like to do with a fence. Boy are we gonna need a fence!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the commenting!!