So, I have been up all night mulling over my conversation with VB. Part of me is outraged at being called a liar. That is the only way I can interpret what she meant by her many demands. The other part of me does understand. After all, those puppies are in her care. Her duty is to find the best home for them.
We are a damn good home, if I might say so.
Soo, I got onto the AKC website, and researched mixed breeds. Perhaps the way to go is a shelter dog. Part of me is leery about a shelter dog, but millions are adopted each year that AREN'T problematic...right?
There is one girl that has caught my eye. She looks like a mastiff/shepherd mix. She doesn't have an organization backing her. She looks like she will be large, she looks like she has the soft mastiff fur, and the pointed muzzle of a shepherd (no drool!). I dunno. I will go talk to my vet, and maybe do a trip down to Canton later today. First though, I need to get about five hours of sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for the commenting!!