![]() |
| Sonata 9wks, Serenade 4.4yrs |
So today was the first time that Sonata spent some real time on the leash. She was not pleased, I was. For the past few days she has decided that it is great fun to grab you pant leg and chomp down as hard as she can. When she catches skin it is very painful. I have been using the leash outside so that before she can grab the pant leg (you can usually tell by the look she gets in her eyes, and her body language), I hold the leash out from my body. She twists around trying to fight to get to the pant leg, not happy with the collar. When she gives up and sits down looking at me, I immediately praise her. We will see how this works out. I will ask Thomas to use the same method. She doesn't do it inside the house, otherwise I would have her dragging a short leash around.
![]() |
| Sonata 9wks, Exhausted! |
I was happy to introduced her to the neighbors, it is so fun to introduce a new puppy to people, and just seeing them light up with joy. Thanks to all the neighbors who are helping and going to be helping me with Sonata!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for the commenting!!