Saturday, August 14, 2010

Dog Days Mean A/C

Thomas just tried to take Sonata outside to do her business.  Instead he had a puppy revolt on his hands, she laid down at the top of the porch steps, and refused to move off!  It is HOT outside.  Both of the dogs are in the mood to be thoroughly uncooperative when it means taking them out.  On the other hand, it also means that both of them have been very good with not messing inside (not that Sere would, she only does that if she gets overly anxious because we are gone for a long time).
Sleepy Sonata, 10wks


I didn't mention it in the other post, but if you look at the pictures I am sure that you have noticed that Sonata is now wearing her collar full time.  I am also using the leash on her half the time when I take her out as well, so that she learns how to walk on it.  She is still not to thrilled with the leash, but Bil-Jacs makes the world so much better!  To keep the cost down on the Bil-Jacs I get the largest bag that I can, once I get home I dump them all out on to the cutting board and half them.  That way the training treats last a lot longer!  The dogs still smell that I have good stuff in the hand, and are willing to do the same amount of work, even if the treat is that much smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the commenting!!