Sunday, August 1, 2010

Howling Berner

Well.   No rest for either of us.  If the puppy does not need out, then Sere does.  It is enough to make the head hurt. 

Last night wasn't all that bad.  Sonata slept through most of it.  She may have had one accident, since the rug was wet when I went to go take her out in the morning, but then again, she is just like Sere in the regards that the nose leaks.  Not really sure if it was one end or the other that made the wet spot.

She still is not to overly fond of the kennel, instead she prefers to hide under the futon when it is time for naps.  That isn't to bad, but when I am playing World of Warcraft, I can't keep a constant eye on her.  I find myself getting panicky if I can't see her.  I suppose Sere instilled that trait into both of us, because I have noticed Thomas constantly looking for her as well.

I am going to have to look up how often I need to feed Sona, so far I have fed her once at 6am, and again at noon.  Of course, when I feed her, I have to feed Sere, and that is going to be a problem, considering that Sere tends to, er, pork up if she is given a chance to.  I will have to give her small amounts of food through out the day I suppose.

Sonata, 8 weeks
Sonata has such a bright personality, and constant puppy grin.  I hope she holds onto that attitude when she hits adolescence.  However there is one trait that is making the both of us laugh.  Whenever she wants want out of the kennel, you learn that her step brothers and sisters were hounds.  Basset hounds to be exact.  She will throw her head back and HOWL.  Really it is hilarious to watch, and to listen to.  She is a sweetie!

1 comment:

  1. What a super sweet puppy!

    Thanks for the comment on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the commenting!!